We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When a child experiences symptoms that unequivocally indicate illness, it is not always a matter of deciding whether to take him to a doctor or stay in the home.
Seek medical advice immediately if you experience these in your childFirst of all, how do we know he's sick? The sick baby you drink more than you drink or drink less; Older children are thicker and not happy to play, or even fall prey to an unusual time.At a mere three years old, a child is fortunate enough to say that he or she is not feeling well - but Mostly, he feels like his stomach even when he feels his head aching, and his ears feel like a sore throat. Fever and Fever a can be a symptom of a variety of illnesses. Sometimes it is very difficult to recognize what is wrong with the child. Therefore, if you are unsure, it is worth taking your parents to a doctor, even if it may not be a big deal. Better to be sure.
When should I consult a doctor?
- Fever above 39 degrees Celsius, and above 38.5 degrees Celsius in infants
- He's got a fist bump
- Fever if you have had a previous seizure
- Fever with diarrhea, diarrhea, headache, cerebral palsy, dizziness
- Fever below 38.5 degrees C if lasts more than 3 days and does not subside
- Keep coming backAbdominal stomach, vomiting, diarrhea (with or without fever):
- During infancy: vomiting or diarrhea of more than 6 yrs
- In preschool age: more than 12 urns of diarrhea or diarrhea
- In school age: over 18 urns of diarrhea or diarrhea
- Headache and / or heartburn
- Vomiting with abdominal pain, especially abdominal pain
- Possible accidental headache after accident
- Diarrhea with fever and abdominal painKцhцgйs:
- Coughing up a fever
- More than a week without slight cough, without frostbite
Sudden onset, sharp, no improvement in coughing
- Coughing with thirst, especially if the child wakes up at nightImportant: you should consult your doctor for any symptoms for which you are unable to find an explanation or if you go home after two to three days.