What makes a kid's bike safe? What should we look for before we start cycling with my child?
Safe Biking: These are the must-have accessories on a children's bikeWhat is obligatory and what is not is determined by the judiciary, but by the relevant traffic sign. According to this, children under 12 years of age should not cycle on the main line, but on the parallel, at speeds of up to 10 km / h.What is all mandatory on a children's bike? THE Road Traffic It is required by the relevant provisions of this Regulation: - Reliable, easy to handle kormбnyberendezйs
- Two, operating independently fйkberendezйswith one being the first, the other acting on the rear wheels
- a front light, which is white or cadmium yellow, provides continuous or flashing light, and is at least 150 meters in clear weather. Allowed in clothing!
- a back light, which provides red, continuous or flashing light, and can be detected at least 150 meters in clear weather. Allowed in clothing!
- a red color light reflection prism
- at least on the first wheel, least two amber, double sided prism or two reflective hooks on the two sides of the rubber, or two reflective hooks on the outside
- sounding equipment, whatever csengх can be (horns, horns, etc. do not replace the bell) above 12, when the child can ride on the main line, reflective clothing is mandatory in case of out-of-home, night or bad weather conditions. This is obviously not true for children under the age of 12. The same applies to the helmet: wearing a helmet is only mandatory when cycling at speeds above 40 km / h in an urban area. So we can say that it is not obligatory for children (they can go on foot and 10km / h up to 12 years), but it is strongly recommended for all children. Not only because of the danger of an accident, but also to make it less routine to use. It's worthwhile to get used to the little ones as well (many people also give their riding bike a crash helmet).
- Learn how to ride a bike!
- Bike rides